(575) 538-37772750 Highway 180 E
Silver City,NM, 88061
Service HoursMon-Fri 7:30am - 5:30pm |
Saturday 8:00am - 2:00pm |
What you may not know is that even though Toyotas are built to last, no vehicle's battery can work forever. If your battery is more than three years old, now is a good time to bring your vehicle to the experts at the Lawley Toyota service department to make sure it is in the best shape possible. If your car's battery is not in good working order, Lawley Toyota can help! Why is your battery important? Read on to find out.
Your car battery provides much needed electricity to power the electrical components of your Toyota. Without a working battery, your car won't even start. Here are some signs that you might want to bring your Toyota into Lawley Toyota sooner rather than later.
- Your check engine light is on: This light is sometimes illuminated when your battery power is weak. The only way to know for sure is to come into our service department. If any of your dash lights are on, schedule service today.
- Your battery is more than three years old: As we mentioned, three years is considered old for a car battery. At the very least, you should be bringing it in to be inspected yearly to make sure you aren't caught off guard with a battery that won't start.
- You have a bloated battery case: This is a sign that your battery has gone bad. It indicates built up heat, decreasing your battery life.
- You've noticed a slow engine crank: If your car is taking longer and longer to start or feels sluggish, it's a good idea to schedule service for your battery.
- You've had to jumpstart your car: Any time this happens, bring your vehicle in for a check up at Lawley Toyota.
Take advantage of Lawley Toyota's great prices on service by scheduling service today! You can also stop by our dealership in Silver City today to learn more about maintenance for your car, truck, SUV or van. Also take a look at our service coupons to save more!